Call for Participation
LandLife partners invite you to submit a workshop communication that address the following areas of work:
- Land stewardship & European and sectoral policies;
- Technical implementation of Land Stewardship;
- Networking & the involvement of stakeholders and citizens in Land Stewardship;
- Funding Land Stewardship;
- Communicating Land Stewardship;
- Enhancing innovation in Land Stewardship
Communications will be presented on 6th November 2014 and will typically have 25-50 participants in order to encourage and facilitate the interaction among participants. In this sense, troche the Congress will offer a space where participants will present and discuss ideas, purchase tools, techniques and innovative proposals to boots land stewardship from different perspectives.
The presentations have to be written in English and limited to 15 minutes with a time for final discussion and resolve doubts and questions.
The deadline for submitting your communication proposal is 30th September 2014. Acceptance will be communicated by email by 10th October 2014.
More information about the guidelines for participation and the selection criteria by clicking here